Current Live Case Study: Veritas Health Solutions
Veritas Health Solutions —
Multi-Pronged Digital Marketing Strategy Boosts Traffic and Leads for Veritas Health Solutions
- Increase organic traffic to the website in order to increase sales leads and revenue.
- Increase Veritas sales by reaching more clients via a digital marketing strategy. We redesigned the Veritas prior to the start of the campaign four weeks ago in March 2020.
Two factors were driving Veritas to pursue a more consistent digital marketing strategy:
- New competitors entering the field
- Existing competitors increasing their investment in digital marketing tactics
As Veritas’ competition grew more intense, the need for it to stand out and capture both organic search engine and paid advertising real estate increased. At the same time, the increased competition resulted in paid advertising bids increasing, which made it critical to maintain Veritas’ cost per lead. Furthermore, it became paramount for Veritas to build an email list in order to gain ground against the encroaching organic search engine and paid advertising competition.
30 Day Campaign Results
Our multi-pronged digital marketing approach to achieving Veritas’ goals resulted in:
- Increased organic traffic to 4,190 visitors
- Reached 327,927 people on Facebook
- Grew email list with subscribers by 1,151
- Decrease cost-per-lead (in PPC) by 48%
Our Solutions — Strategies & Tactics
- Foundational Assessment: The first step we took to help Vertisas achieve its goals was to conduct a foundational assessment of its website to answer two questions: 1. How is it performing? 2. How can it be improved? The foundational assessment identified any marketing assets that were missing that needed to be addressed in order to execute a successful digital marketing campaign.
- User Experience: To provide visitors to Veritas’ site with pleasing user experience, we implemented the following:
- Segmentation: To make it easier for both commercial and residential visitors to find what they were looking for, We broke Veritas’ content down into verticals for each group.
- Side Navigation: To mimic the navigation experience of website stores, we added a heatmap to discover how potential clients navigated on Veritas’ site. It is faster and more efficient for visitors to scan.
- Product Pages: We ensured that Veritas’ product pages give visitors just the right amount of information to help them find the product they are looking for and convince them why they should buy it.
- Sign up Form and Email Marketing: We created new landing pages and add clients to our email list.
- Pay Per Click: Pay Per Click (PPC) entails advertisers paying for ads on a given platform, such as Google or Facebook, and then paying for the clicks they receive. When not done correctly, PPC can be a very costly endeavour. To ensure the highest ROI for Veritas’ ongoing PPC efforts, we carefully analyzed keywords relating to the company’s brand, products and content, then creates specific PPC campaigns using ones with the highest click-through rates in order to drive maximum customer search traffic to its website.
- Content Creation: To generate more indexed pages and opportunities for
Veritas’ site to be found by search engines, and thereby increase leads, Vital writes content —blog posts and more — that engages its target audiences, conveys the value of its products to them and incorporates PPC keywords with the highest click-through rates. CTAs (Calls To Action, in the form of a button or link) are incorporated into content to convert visitors who are engaging with it into leads.
- Conversion Strategy: With multiple conversion goals (sample requests, quote requests, email subscriptions, etc.) we conducted a full analysis to determine the best path to conversion for many visitor types. The resulting strategy converts the right visitors at the right time.
- External Linking: We ran an external linking campaign on behalf of Veritas to help drive traffic and increase the PageRank of its site. Essentially external links to pages on Veritas’ website “tell” search engines that its content is good enough to share.
- Targeted Email Campaigns: Email, when used effectively, remains one of the most reliable and efficient ways for marketers to get their message across. We introduced Veritas Health care program and promotions via email in a manner that creates excitement and moves recipients to take the desired action.
The combined expertise of our teams — digital marketing, content, design, SEO and programming — has resulted in increased leads and site traffic for Veritas.
Veritas continues to engage our team on a retainer basis to implement a digital content marketing strategy and PPC program on its behalf. Our work is not done in a vacuum. UHG and Veritas team members regularly discuss objectives and strategy. This collaborative and transparent approach helps ensure that Veritas’ marketing goals are achieved.